Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zooming high above the largest ocean on planet earth


I've finally stopped caring about people who don't put out back.  I love who i have around me day by day lately.  Theres so much going on lately that my boss always asks me what i've been doing and i don't even know what to tell her because i'm delirious 24/7 and currently getting extremely sick  but big plans big plans.

Me and mary are moving in together 2009, probably in the spring or summer and it's going to be fucking awesome but we need a 3rd roomate. not sure where we are going to live yet bbut whatevz.
Tattoos with tina this week. we all went to the bar and i had horrible quesadillas and there were bagpipers who would get drunk and start playing and march in and out of cargo.

This weekend me and paul are going to ikea so we can get me my giant bed and i can't wait to lay around in it forever.
i think its set in stone that the only place me and paul should go out to eat is jade island and its the BEST. 



No comments: