Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm going to eat your soul for breakfast

My class for next semester if i stay at CSI:

COM 150 Communications Intro
CIN 111 Video 1
COM 270 Radio and T.V. Production
Italian 213, Italian 3
and hopfully CIN 115 Introduction to Design and Media (when one of the customers at my job waives me into it)

hunter college is a complete run around. i'm semi excited for my classes next semester so i might just screw the entire thing and apply for next fall instead or something who knows.  I made a resume but i'm to lazy and comfortable to send it anyplace just yet.

I have to read 200 pages and write an essay by weds


i bought a new bed and built it and a new table and built it , but till tuesday when my new mattress comes i have no place to slept because my brother is coming home

trying new food is so good lately i discovered i love eggplant rollitine , piroges (sp?), baked clams , etc


No comments: