Monday, November 17, 2008

Do I look tired enough for you?

-WORK
-WORK
- my green rooms suffocating me so i'm painting. if you want to help since i hate painting come
- i bought a giant bed , people come stay with me i'll make u breakfast
- i'm going to try to convince this girl to convince her cousin to get me a spot working on david letterman so i can watch him ask sarcastic questions every night
-i need a new book to read and some new music to listen to.
- i want to visit nikkianne
- i love football, still
- i wonder if the countdown to the end of the world cargo bar has on its wall will really come true
- theres some sort of red in my hair
- college administrative assholes should probably stop sitting at their desks reading the newpaper and either answer my calls or help me when i show up there..MAYBE

you are new and near now to someone you used to love
when you were young; when all was gold and you two touched
and felt the flutter underneath your skin. you stood in glowing rooms,
the light dripping from both of you.
and nothing since has felt as radiant or real



paul told me the first time we hung out i put too much chocolate in my milk because i was nervous. i never thought that but its probably true. i like when he surprises me by knowing me better than i know myself, sometimes.

1 comment:

gueniveregoestovegas said...

Lauraaa I dont know how to add you :(((((