Monday, October 13, 2008

You've got blood on your hands, and i know its mine.


paul and i rushed to the vet in red bank ditty jerz last night to try and save buddy, the tortious. it was so sad sitting in the car for an hour with this poor turtle in the shoe box dying and then coming back to life only to gasp for air because this parasite had been taking over his body, and then he would die again. he was literally so dead, or so we thought, that at one point me and paul pulled over the car and id tip his body and his head would fall.  they couldnt give him meds for his parasite, rana disease , and he had to be put asleep. depressing at fuck.

i am swamped with school shit. i dont know how i fit anything into my life at all.  i made a new resume and am going to start applying to jobs and internships so i can get the hell out of school.

awesome songs lately:
- these eyes- the guess who
- unfinished business- white lies
- sparks- the who
- heart of the sunrise- yes
- ALL of the she & him album


my parents went away. my neighbor scares me because he saw me naked once and we BOTH know. i love sleeping with my dog.


No comments: