Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the male gender.

it must be a full moon or some shit because all the men in my life are going nuts.  i havent gotten along with my dad in about 6 months or so. i think it became the worst when he retired and was always home, because our relationship wasn't great before that. but a few days it go so extreme that was mom was screaming out our screen door that she was going to call the cops because we were beating each other to the ground on my front lawn. yep, me and my father we're in a fist fight, and in front of mary which made it worse for me.

i left me house for about 2 days and slept out but i slept home last night because i had to catch an early ferry which i missed anyway. i've been carrying an overnight bag with my everywhere and staying at pauls, where ill probably stay again tonight.

the rest of the boys in my life are just so overly dramatic lately , everything i do , i can't win. something is always wrong in some way or another.everyone needs to take a horse sized chill pill.

No comments: