Monday, August 25, 2008

Another one through








Today was my last full day of summer. the only thing i want to do was get my car washed to get loads of dirt an some egg off of it and i didn't even do that. i'm so miserable about summer ending and school starting in two days. i'm 50% glad i've picked up another day at work so i can pay all the money i owe faster. i want my essay application to come from fit real bad.

Went to PA, poconos, for 4 days it was GOOD. 

- I shot guns and it was insane and maybe one of the best feelings/ experiences ever. carianne says i'm going to become that crazy mother annette bening played in american beauty. sounds good to me. it really would release loads of stress if i could just go shoot a target for 15 minutes at least. so someone buy me a ruger redhawk revolver so i can be a cowgirl.
- when and HIKED in bushkill falls and played in the waterfalls. it was amazing and beautiful there and ther were staircases and trails built along side the mountain.
- i now love ping pong
- i fucking hate the taste of jager but it makes me feel so good
- cigarettes- $4.60 WHAT.


I need to:

- shop
-buy a new mattress and finally have a giant bed
- take a mini trip to a different city for a weekend like boston or philly or anywhere really
- see girlfriends
- buy awesome movies i made a list of
- watch the documentary on helen thomas
- find and purchase ' i hope they serve beer in hell ' still
- regain a super flat stomach
- have the surgrey on my mouth
- buy awesome dracula shit
-  get the way bandy book on makeup
- write an essay explaining explanations i don't have but just know
- make $$$$$






1 comment:

Nikki Ashton said...

AWW BUSHKILL FALLS PA RULES