Saturday, August 16, 2008

17.

i figured out that i am going to be broke till around my birthday, which is also not possible for me because it's not like i get money from my parents i only have my own. i still owe daniele $35, and now my parents $403 for my phone bill from text messaging, i.e. DO NOT TEXT ME , CALL OR SEE ME IN PERSON LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS, and i'm going to the poconos this weekend so i'm going to owe ralph $160

i've been looking like crap lately, maybe? i think so.  haven't been doing much either. this is offically the worst summer. it was such a drag and a fucking half man. i smoked a joint with my boss yesterday in the salon, that was pretty awesome and i bought a woody allen box set dvd thing. its sad that these are some of the highlights from summer.

i sent in my application  for FIT today. i hope i get in, and thats all there is to update about that.

went to a show with brittnee and met up with dustin there, who was absolutely hilarious. the security guard gave me dirty looks for eating a hotdog. misery signals is so flawless when they perform, always.



also, i will never be or ever have been an unfaithful girlfriend to anyone. i've never even been an unfaithful friend. thats all there is to say about that is well.


picz soon
peace outz

No comments: