Sunday, February 15, 2009

We move like the sea. You, you're all i want to know.



Soon. 

So, since my cousin was killed i've been having a re- occurring dream that i am at different peoples funerals. people that i've just only been around a few times in my life, not anyone that has made an impact or been important to it in any way.  anyways, when i wake up i just feel shitty and want to scream. i need some kind of remedy to get rid of this.

on a good note:
my godfathers daughter works for HOUSE productions and castings in the city across from the chelsea market and asked me if i wanted her to save me a spot for an internship in the summer.  fucking awesome.  and it would only be about 2 days a week but thats ok with me because 1. i'm not getting paid and 2. i don't want to be working my ass off for no money during the summer.  the only part about it is that i really wanted to drive cross country and travel during the summer. i've been saving money and all.  i know it's not as important career wise but travel is really important to me and i wanted to do it before internships and jobs  got in the way, i guess they beat me to the punch tho.

valentines was cute. i got long stemmed roses and love lobster tail.

and also, i really understand why 95% of the world is obsessed with Twilight. AND kate winslet should win the oscar for The Reader.

No comments: