Sunday, February 8, 2009




Someone recommend a good book to read because i have a long break on tuesdays at school and want to read during it.

I think i want to try to go for a 4.0 this semester.  I know i can do these things, frankly, i just turn up lazy most of the time.  Schools good tho.

My video production class freaks me out.  My teachers a successful documentary film maker and was a professional photographer before hand.  Our first assignment was to taking pictures reflecting 7 basics of composition and we learned some camera techniques.  I have to fine time to take all my certification tests so i can rent out equipment.

My Italian class is still the same because its the same teacher but I know what to expect and if i do the online homework i'll get an A. online homework just bothers me in general i want to write everything on paper, old school, not even type it.

Media studies lecture is awesome.  This kid said that since elton john came out of the closet you don't hear him on the radio anymore, and everyone bugged out about his comments. Now when I was movies i really notice the advertisements in them because of synergy and cross-promotion of corporations

My radio production class is the best one.  My teachers awesome and everyone in the class is really friendly which is hard to find at this school and i usually just keep to myself.  We watched mythbusters and an angry documentary on Telsa and also listened to the Hindenburgh board cast and next week is war of the worlds!  this class also has a blogspot, sweet.



I'm going to  start running again, and i'll finally realize how out of shape I am the first time i go out on thursday,  but i need more things for myself, and i use to love running even if it was below zero.

and last, so guilty of being / acting like an ecstatic 13 yr. old when i heard blink was getting back together! you have no idea i chased there van 10 blocks in the city when i was a sophmore in high school, and was a legit member of the street team.  




No comments: