Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're living under covers.


Paul and I are driving cross country in the summer.  He works too early .  I have 300$ saved. I want to save at least 30$ a week. i'm so amped i hope this goes down.

Somehow my brother, who doesnt have a job ever, is also doing this but stopping to camp everywhere. I know my parents give him money and hide it from me.  Its complete bullshit since if i wasn't working for the past 4 years theyd slay me.

I watched Milk. It was fucking amazing. Sean Penn should get an oscar.
more importantly:
I WATCHED INTO THE WILD AND IT CHANGED EVERYTHING.

I have insane amount of polaroids i need to scan but need new ink. Why do scanners require ink?
I owe 200$ and i'm screwed. money situ's always suck so bad

I ordered a swimsuit and a new romper im excited to come.

Playlist:

1.Let's make this moment a crime- the format
2. Bringer of truth- through the eyes of the dead
3. everything poison the well as always, and they need to come to nyc
4. cats in heat- the honorary title
5. stupid kid- alk3
6. polar bear club
7. eddie vedder
8. numbers- sky eats airplane
9. american me
10. the way i feel inside- the zombies
11. is there a ghost- band of horses
12. this modern love- bloc party
13. all of weezers blue album again and again






No comments: