Friday, January 23, 2009

I hope this song will guide you home.

Its so true when people say that losing someone can give you a completely knew perspective on certain things in your life.  My cousin Dan got into a car accident and died last night in connecticut (where he lives).  He was 21.  He had an on and off girlfriend for five years, two sisters and two half sisters, etc.  He was driving from his moms house back to my uncles and possibly could have been speeding, hit black ice, his car fishtailed , flippped over, and went off the road, and filled with snow .  im in complete misery  and even more mortified because you never really think that those types of things will happen to someone close to you.  i woke up in a good mood but i heard my mom crying downstairs and then he told me. my entire family is a mass. whats worse is the memorial service, because my uncle and his ex are of different religions, isnt till tuesday so i have to sit around anxious and nuts until then.  i just want to get there and be with my family.

dan was the only cousin i am pretty close too. i never see my cousins so  a lot of the time its just small talk because we live so far, but me and dan had plans for him to come here so i can show him the real nyc and not just canal street and i was gonna go to Uconn with him for this huge 3 day long tailgate.

all of this made me break out in hives
and more shit from this day made me feel betrayed
i wish i was with my mom in connecticut

no other subjects should really be a part of this post, ya know?

No comments: