Sunday, December 14, 2008

the Grinch

i hate the hoe li daze unless theyre illegit ones like the 4th of july and st. patricks day ( but only the day that the parade on the island is set for). all other holidays are too much stress and i sincerely hate this month so far.  also, i may be the only person who doesnt update about how they are so nervous and freaking out about their finals ever other second. maybe because i don't care this semester about my classes , or maybe thats just not me, but i'll probably regret just making flashcards and never going over them.

i probably have bronchitis or something like that.  i can't eat for the past 2 days my stomach is just being weird and i have coughing attacks where it feels like a lung is going to come flying out of my throat.

i got paul the perfect christmas present and rob got him it too , fuck

a woman i work with wears a pin around on everything that says " it's ok to say merry christmas to me" and put a sign on her stations mirror that says "jesus is the reason for the season" haha.

cargo has the best appetizers ever, i still hate the studio, where is ghostface

why is there going to be a real world brooklyn? as if two new yorks werent bad enough

i got the perfect tattoo idea , finally

i'm super annoyed

my t.v. only plays channel 4 now because i gave my other one to my grandma because hers broke so i can't watch david letterman at night anymore, fuck squared

nikkianne is coming home to me in 5 days, thank god.

1 comment:

NIKKIANNE FROM JAPAN said...

i love you sugarplum, so much.