Monday, September 8, 2008



my birfday and nikkiannes ( and chris's) departure are on the same day which totally calls for a 3-way combination party. my birthday is the 28th i wanna celebrate for AT LEAST 3 days.

schoool schoooool schooooooooool.

workk worrrrrk wooorrrkkkk.

i'm gonna apply to hunter for media studies and production along with FIT. i need to get transcripts wednesday .

possies

+ sweater stockings

+ the weather is gonna get slightly colder this week, so i hear

+ the hills because i'm a straight up faggot for it

+ pauls ( or whoevers) cake with nutella frosting. KUDOS

+ gas prices lowering

+ helen thomas and sarah palin

neggies

-books being 431$

- my classes, all of them

- stress to the max

-all this transfer shit i have to do

- cariannes birthday getting rained out

- it STILL BEING mad hot

- my macbook being dead

- my macbook being dead

- my macbook is dead =[

1 comment:

NIKKIANNE FROM JAPAN said...

we're gonna party like its 1999.